Ecoven Economistas is formed by a group of qualified professionals with extensive experience.
The services offered by our experts guarantee the best management of your company. Our long and successful experience allows our clients to have the peace of mind and confidence that their fiscal, labor, commercial, accounting, and administrative obligations will be met promptly, and that we will provide safe and effective solutions to their possible problems. At EcoVen, we know that it is easier to avoid problems than to solve them, and that is why we have betrusted people. For our professionals, trust is everything.
In our offices in Las Palmas, Playa del Inglés and Arguineguín, we have a multilingual team with different specializations, capable of guiding and advising you on a wide variety of tax, accounting, labor, and commercial matters.
ENRIQUE JORGE LUJÁN – OWNER
- Degree in Economics from the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Master in Business Taxation from ESCOEX and Fundación MAPFRE-GUANARTEME
- ESCOEX Bankruptcy Expert.
- Diploma in Tax and Tax Advice from INSFORCAN.
- Bankruptcy Administrator.
- Member of the College of Economists of Las Palmas.
- AEDAF member.
- Property Manager Collegiate.
- Insurance agent.
MARIA JOSÉ HENRÍQUEZ SANTANA
- Law degree from the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Master in Business Taxation from ESCOEX.
CRISTINA ESTHER MEDINA VIERA
LIDIA ESTHER ESPINO JIMENEZ
- Degree in management and business administration
ÁREA JURÍDICO LABORAL
SARO MARY MÉNDEZ GONZÁLEZ- OWNER
- Graduated Social Collegiate.
- Master Labor Advisory and HR Management.
- Master in Labor Procedural Law.
- Labor Procedural Course. Las Palmas Social Graduates College.
- Diploma in Labor Relations.